Sunday, November 7, 2010

Three 30 Minute Dinners and One of my Favorite Things

I have an obsession with cleaning.  It is pitiful, I know.  I am a cleaning product whore who is constantly on the look out for new items, preferring those with natural ingredients and delicious smells.  In keeping with the seasonal theme of fall scents throughout our house I found my current obsession at Target .  It is Caldrea's Plum Nutmeg Countertop Spray.  All of Caldrea's products are dreamy, but I can't seem to stop incessantly spraying everything I can find with this one.  I may even be guilty of being a little messier than normal purpose!


I wasn't feeling my best this past week, and didn't quite have the motivation to take on any really complicated dishes.  I think my body may have been anticipating the time change and my circadian rhythm was playing tricks on me.  Anyhow, these three quick meals were made with ingredients from the kitchen and no trips to the store. Simple, quick and tasty!

French Onion Mushroom Chicken and Roasted Radishes

Yes, I used french onion dip.  Classy.
But, added a touch of class with a good Pinot.
Mixed greens with feta, baby cucumbers and sun dried tomatoes.
Sauteed Balsamic Rosemary Chicken with French Onion Mushroom Sauce (leeks, mushrooms, garlic, french onion dip, milk & chicken stock)   Roasted Radishes and Crescent Rolls


Classic Steak & Baked Potatoes

Mixed Greens with Raspberries, Goat cheese, Pecans and Champagne Vinaigrette

Grilled NY Strip
And Loaded Baked Potato


Alex's Pineapple Jalapeno Burger

Like I've said before, I'm a super lucky girl.  He stuffed these burgers with bacon and ground pecans and topped them with grilled pineapple, jalapeno and homemade BBQ sauce. 

Sweet Potato Fries
 

No comments:

Post a Comment