Monday, October 25, 2010

Guava Glazed Chicken Wings & Avocado Pudding...Super Quick & Less than $10

Last Monday night I had promised a nightmare because frankly, I was too lazy to cook my normal Sunday dinner after my race on Saturday.  We were in a time crunch because due to some tutoring I got home late from work so here are the ingredients we grabbed from City Market.  I don't enjoy cooking chicken with bones in it - just one of my strange hang-ups.  However, I was happy with the chicken wings when I found out that Alex almost brought home chicken feet.  I have already started my research on that ingredient because I know it is bound to show up in my kitchen soon!

Iceberg lettuce, chicken wings, corn on the cob, kiwi fruit, guava, avocado

Wedge Salad with Peppered Bacon, Kiwi, Tomato and Balsamic Lime Vinaigrette

Cilantro Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Guava Glazed Chicken Wings with Cilantro Chipotle BBQ sauce and Chili Lime Grilled Corn




I finally tried something I have been wanting to for a long time - Avocado Chocolate Pudding.  It only has four ingredients; avocados, cocoa, vanilla extract, and agave nectar.  I was skeptical, but am down to try anything that is healthy and delicious.  To my surprise it tasted even more sinful than any regular chocolate pudding I have ever tasted.  If you have never tasted this delicious dish, it is a must try! 
(and one of the easiest things I have ever made) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment